Included in Equinox Blueprint: Learning 2030 is the Learners' Charter of Rights – a list of what the international, interdisciplinary, and intergenerational group of education stakeholders that met at Equinox Summit: Learning 2030 believe to be essential to the success and livelihood of learners everywhere.
Recent blog posts
- Learners' Charter of Rights
- What's Stopping Us From Transforming Schools?
- What if School Was Designed to Make Students Happy?
- Measuring Measurement in the UK School System
- Treating Education As a Zero-Sum Game
- (Not) Picking a Side - Skills v. Knowledge
- The Future Without Grades
- The Tyranny of Testing – Is the Backlash Coming?
- Lifelong Learning – The Only New Year's Resolution We Need
- Towards 2030: Risky Business
Imagine if we could gaze into the future ...
... and see the implications of our present-day approaches to important challenges.
What would we do differently now to help build a better world for the next generation?
This question is the question that drives WGSI.
Our mandate is to catalyze conversations around complex global problems and develop strategic partnerships to advance ideas and opportunities for a secure and sustainable future.
Energy 2030 explored how cutting-edge science and technology can contribute to a more sustainable energy future.
Learning 2030 shifted our focus to the intellectual energy that will drive the future by making recommendations for the future of secondary education.