Top minds and next-generation leaders release actionable recommendations to eradicate energy isolation at closing ceremony of OpenAccess Energy Summit
Recent blog posts
- ‘Breakthrough tech and creative alliances will lead energy access revolution’
- ‘The post-Paris roadmap must include the world’s most energy isolated’ – Announcing WGSI's OpenAccess Energy Summit
- Take the Energy Literacy Challenge!
- Using Waterloo’s Innovation Power to Make a Difference - #PowerShiftWR
- Discourse Media Announces Energy Poverty Journalism Fellows
Read the OpenAccess Energy Communiqué
Developed by a group of researchers, practitioners, representatives of Canada’s First Nations and energy-isolated communities, lawyers, government advisors and financiers assembled at the OpenAccess Energy Summit in Waterloo, Ontario, the OpenAccess Energy Communiqué outlines strategies to bring integrated, implementable and impactful solutions to the global energy landscape.
OPENACCESS ENERGY BRIEF V2
Co-authored by a science journalist and an energy researcher, WGSI's OpenAccess Energy Brief is an engaging overview of energy access issues that identifies challenges, knowledge gaps and opportunities. The Brief also serves as a framing document for the upcoming OpenAccess Energy Summit (April 24-27, 2016).