Sustainable energy and sustainability initiatives will be the focus for many Ontarians on the weekend of September 9 to 11 during Green Energy Doors Open. Thousands of people are expected to visit the 150 events that are taking place across Ontario, showcasing the passion and enthusiasm of individual homeowners, community groups and organizations for solar, wind, net-zero homes, electric cars, geothermal and more.
Recent blog posts
- Green Energy Doors Open Showcase Kicks Off September 9th
- OpenAccess Energy Contributors Lead Call for SE4All to Make Energy Equity Core To Its Mandate
- €423,000 Awarded to Program Inspired by Learning 2030
- ‘Breakthrough tech and creative alliances will lead energy access revolution’
- ‘The post-Paris roadmap must include the world’s most energy isolated’ – Announcing WGSI's OpenAccess Energy Summit
Read the OpenAccess Energy Communiqué
Developed by a group of researchers, practitioners, representatives of Canada’s First Nations and energy-isolated communities, lawyers, government advisors and financiers assembled at the OpenAccess Energy Summit in Waterloo, Ontario, the OpenAccess Energy Communiqué outlines strategies to bring integrated, implementable and impactful solutions to the global energy landscape.
Read the OpenAccess Energy Communiqué in Vietnamese (tiếng Việt) – Translated by Summit contributor Hang Dao
OPENACCESS ENERGY BRIEF V2
Co-authored by a science journalist and an energy researcher, WGSI's OpenAccess Energy Brief is an engaging overview of energy access issues that identifies challenges, knowledge gaps and opportunities. The Brief also serves as a framing document for the upcoming OpenAccess Energy Summit (April 24-27, 2016).